- Jack and Lisa announced the pregnancy back in February and things went smoothly until May, when Pearl was in a car accident and had to be monitored in a hospital for 24 hours.
- Ozzy did not comment directly on the news of his new granddaughter, but he did post a link to his song “Mama, I’m Coming Home.”
- In other news, Ozzy is confirmed to perform at the end of October in New Orleans for the 2015 edition of the Voodoo Music + Arts Experience and has announced who will join him at the show.
- Performing alongside Ozzy for his October 31st headlining set will be Slash, Black Sabbath bassist Geezer Butler and Rage Against The Machine guitarist Tom Morello.
- Ozzy and Geezer Butler are also scheduled to reconvene with guitarist Tony Iommi at some point this year to begin work on a final Black Sabbath album, with a farewell tour on tap for 2016.
SIDE NOTES: Voodoo 2015 weekend passes go on sale June 23rd at 11:00 a.m. CT via the festival’s official web site, WorshipTheMusic.com. The initial price for a three-day general admission credential is $150 plus fees and service charges, the same early-bird price as in 2014.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Ozzy has been married twice and is the father of six children — five biological, and one adopted.
- He was first married to Thelma Riley and adopted her son, Elliot Kingsley, while together they had Jessica Starshine Osbourne in 1972 and Louis John Osbourne in 1975.
- Ozzy married Sharon Arden in July 1982 and they have three children: 32-year-old Aimee, 30-year-old Kelly and 29-year-old Jack.
- Ozzy has seven grandchildren, including granddaughters Isabelle and Kitty plus grandson Harry from Jessica, granddaughter Mia and grandson Elijah from Louis, and granddaughters Pearl and Andy via Jack.
- Pearl idolizes her grandpa, even dressing up as him for Halloween in 2013.
The Princess of Darkness pic.twitter.com/bZDj8XDLI3
— Jack Osbourne (@JackOsbourne) October 4, 2013