Firefighters were sent to a Butler Township apartment complex overnight.
Crews were called to Whitestown Village- on Whitestown Road- just after midnight on Thursday morning after reports of smoke coming from a laundry room.
“One of the residents called 911 after seeing the building filling with smoke,” Butler Township Fire Chief Dave Bestwick said. “We found a small fire in the basement of the building where the laundry facility is.”
Bestwick says the fire was quickly put out and did not spread to any apartments. No one was hurt.
Firefighters were on scene for about an hour. Bestwick says damage was minimal.
The post No One Hurt In Small Fire At Butler Twp. Apartment Complex, Chief Says appeared first on ButlerRadio.com – Butler, PA.