Kids 17 & Under are FREE!
The 6th annual Band Jam
Cooper’s Lake Campground
Slippery Rock PA
Advance Tickets: $20
At the Gate: $25
Pricing for concert only.
Camping sold separately through Cooper’s Lake Campground
Click Tabs Below For More Information
- A weekend music festival showcasing local artists and their music.
- Friday: 5pm-mid Saturday: 11am-11pm
- Reserve a campsite* and stay all weekend, or come and go as often as you like.
- BYOB…coolers welcome
- Lawn seating in a natural outdoor amphitheater…bring a lawn chair or blanket
- Food and merchandise vendors on site
*camping purchased separately through Cooper’s Lake Campground
The Men Behind the Music
Utah Burgess of Shady Lady Productions
Bob Cupp of the Rock Station 97.7-FM
- Camping (purchased separately through Cooper’s Lake Campground)
- Hiking Trails
- Fishing (catch and release…no license needed)
- Beer Garden* hosted by Butler Area Society of Homebrewers Saturday night
- Tin Can Tourists displaying their vintage travel trailers
*Additional cost for admission. 21 and over. ID required. Benefits TASOW
- Camping is purchased separately through Cooper’s Lake Campground
- Tent, RV and primitive sites are available with fire rings, picnic tables
- 10 Acre lake for canoeing or kayaking (bring your own)
- Catch and release fishing with no license required
- Camp Store
- Restrooms and showers
- Camping available to concert-goers only. Must have event ticket in order to camp.
Advance: $20 Gate: $25
By clicking the button above, you will be redirected to a secure site owned by the Butler Radio Network to complete your purchase.
Important Ticket Information
- All tickets purchased online are subject to a $1.50 processing/handling fee per order.
- Tickets purchased online through this site before July 6 will be shipped.
- Tickets purchased online through this site after July 6 will be available for pickup at the gate of the event.
- All ticket sales final. No Refunds.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
Grass Roots…The show that started it all!
Heard on The Rock Station 97.7-FM each Sunday at 7pm, Grass Roots is a platform for local artists and their music. Hosts Bob Cupp of The Rock Station and Utah Burgess of Shady Lady Productions bring you the latest and greatest in home-grown music. Each week they chat with local artists, share their latest songs, and discuss the local music scene.
Listen on the dial at 97.7-fm, online at 977rocks.com, or on your smartphone or Alexa-enabled device.
Past show archives available HERE
Here’s what people are saying
about The Band Jam!
- The Band Jam Grass Roots Music Festival was awesome, straight awesome. Good music and good people made up for some great times. Anytime you can get your friends together at a magical little campground you know you are in for a treat but this being our first year up we were blown away.
- Great time at the bandjam, awesome crowd, thanks for the love!
- Awesome event thanks for all the hard work had a great time!
- We have been to all four band jams & each year it gets bigger and better. Love to watch it grow & can’t wait till that place is packed! This year was the best year & I bet it will double next year!
- That night was phenomenal for so many reasons. Thank you for all your effort throughtout the years!
- What a great weekend! The Band Jam Grass Roots Music Festival was as good as ever. I’m really glad I got to be a part of it and I’m already excited for next year!
- The Hawkeyes & TeraChain Sky brought down the house at The Band Jam Grass Roots Music Festival on Saturday. The bands brought their non-stop balls to the wall sets. If you’ve never made this festival, make plans early for next year… Spread the word
- So how was the The Band Jam Grass Roots Music Festival yesterday you ask?
It was Fantastic! Wow, what a great line-up of bands and great performances! Insane amount of local talent displayed.
- Loved it… Had a blast… can’t wait till next year… amazing job well done!
- Best event of the summer!