- Camping (purchased separately through Cooper’s Lake Campground)
- Fishing (Catch and release–no license needed)
- Belly Dancing Lessons-Saturday morning
- TaeKwondo Demonstration-Saturday morning by Master Connell students
- Beer Garden- Open Saturday from 5-8pm benefits TASOW
- Vintage Travel Trailors on display by the Tin Can Tourists
Here’s what people had to say about the 4th Annual The Band Jam!
- The Band Jam Grass Roots Music Festival was awesome, straight awesome. Good music and good people made up for some great times. Anytime you can get your friends together at a magical little campground you know you are in for a treat but this being our first year up we were blown away.
- Great time at the bandjam, awesome crowd, thanks for the love!
- Awesome event thanks for all the hard work had a great time!
- We have been to all four band jams & each year it gets bigger and better. Love to watch it grow & can’t wait till that place is packed! This year was the best year & I bet it will double next year!
- That night was phenomenal for so many reasons. Thank you for all your effort throughtout the years!
- What a great weekend! The Band Jam Grass Roots Music Festival was as good as ever. I’m really glad I got to be a part of it and I’m already excited for next year!
- The Hawkeyes & TeraChain Sky brought down the house at The Band Jam Grass Roots Music Festival on Saturday. The bands brought their non-stop balls to the wall sets. If you’ve never made this festival, make plans early for next year… Spread the word
- So how was the The Band Jam Grass Roots Music Festival yesterday you ask?
It was Fantastic! Wow, what a great line-up of bands and great performances! Insane amount of local talent displayed.
- Loved it… Had a blast… can’t wait till next year… amazing job well done!
- Best event of the summer!