Kids 17 & Under are FREE!
The 6th annual Band Jam
Cooper’s Lake Campground
Slippery Rock PA
Advance Tickets: $20
At the Gate: $25
Pricing for concert only.
Camping sold separately through Cooper’s Lake Campground
Click Tabs Below For More Information
- A weekend music festival showcasing local artists and their music.
- Friday: 5pm-mid Saturday: 11am-11pm
- Reserve a campsite* and stay all weekend, or come and go as often as you like.
- BYOB…coolers welcome
- Lawn seating in a natural outdoor amphitheater…bring a lawn chair or blanket
- Food and merchandise vendors on site
*camping purchased separately through Cooper’s Lake Campground
The Men Behind the Music
Utah Burgess of Shady Lady Productions
Bob Cupp of the Rock Station 97.7-FM
Friday July 13:
- 5 pm…Washboard Tony and Son
- 6 pm…The Lancaster Boys
- 7 pm…John Vento
- 8 pm…Juvenile Characteristics
- 9 pm…Wojo
- 10 pm…Meathook
- 11 pm…Skell
- 10:45 am…Cindy Cooper
- 11:15 am…Justin Wade
- 12 pm…Dinnerbell Road
- 12:45 pm…Vit DeBacco
- 1:30 pm…Drop The Act
- 2:30 pm…Wolfhouse
- 3:30 pm…Highland Brothers Band
- 4:30 pm…Acoustic Fingers
- 5:15 pm…Mary Lou Scherder
- 6 pm…Jeff Fetterman
- 7 pm…The Redlines
- 8 pm…Shag Dog Melon Head
- 9 pm…Anger The Ant
- 10 pm…Red Room Effect
- Camping (purchased separately through Cooper’s Lake Campground)
- Hiking Trails
- Fishing (catch and release…no license needed)
- Beer Garden* hosted by Butler Area Society of Homebrewers Saturday night. Benefits TASOW
- Wine Tasting Tent* hosted by Rainbow Animal Refuge on Friday night
- Tin Can Tourists displaying their vintage travel trailers
*Additional cost for admission. 21 and over. ID required.
Vendors include Smokey B’s Southern Bite BBQ, Laurel Mountain Lemonade and Tea, Tony’s Campfire Creations, Apparel Custom Prints, the Bluegrass Kitchen, Gryphon’s Tea, and Butler County Tourism Bureau
- Camping is purchased separately through Cooper’s Lake Campground
- Tent, RV and primitive sites are available with fire rings, picnic tables
- 10 Acre lake for canoeing or kayaking (bring your own)
- Catch and release fishing with no license required
- Camp Store
- Restrooms and showers
- Camping available to concert-goers only. Must have event ticket in order to camp.
Advance: $20 Gate: $25
By clicking the button above, you will be redirected to a secure site owned by the Butler Radio Network to complete your purchase.
Important Ticket Information
- All tickets purchased online are subject to a $1.50 processing/handling fee per order.
- Tickets purchased online through this site before July 6 will be shipped.
- Tickets purchased online through this site after July 6 will be available for pickup at the gate of the event.
- All ticket sales final. No Refunds.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH
Grass Roots…The show that started it all!
Heard on The Rock Station 97.7-FM each Sunday at 7pm, Grass Roots is a platform for local artists and their music. Hosts Bob Cupp of The Rock Station and Utah Burgess of Shady Lady Productions bring you the latest and greatest in home-grown music. Each week they chat with local artists, share their latest songs, and discuss the local music scene.
Listen on the dial at 97.7-fm, online at 977rocks.com, or on your smartphone or Alexa-enabled device.
Past show archives available HERE
Here’s what people are saying
about The Band Jam!
- The Band Jam Grass Roots Music Festival was awesome, straight awesome. Good music and good people made up for some great times. Anytime you can get your friends together at a magical little campground you know you are in for a treat but this being our first year up we were blown away.
- Great time at the bandjam, awesome crowd, thanks for the love!
- Awesome event thanks for all the hard work had a great time!
- We have been to all four band jams & each year it gets bigger and better. Love to watch it grow & can’t wait till that place is packed! This year was the best year & I bet it will double next year!
- That night was phenomenal for so many reasons. Thank you for all your effort throughtout the years!
- What a great weekend! The Band Jam Grass Roots Music Festival was as good as ever. I’m really glad I got to be a part of it and I’m already excited for next year!
- The Hawkeyes & TeraChain Sky brought down the house at The Band Jam Grass Roots Music Festival on Saturday. The bands brought their non-stop balls to the wall sets. If you’ve never made this festival, make plans early for next year… Spread the word
- So how was the The Band Jam Grass Roots Music Festival yesterday you ask?
It was Fantastic! Wow, what a great line-up of bands and great performances! Insane amount of local talent displayed.
- Loved it… Had a blast… can’t wait till next year… amazing job well done!
- Best event of the summer!